Unable to come in for your eye exam? Have a question for your doctor? Schedule a Telemedicine (video chat) visit.
We are pleased to offer VIRTUAL AT HOME OFFICE VISITS for you to see your eye doctor. You can now ask any questions or bring up any of your eye concerns with your doctor from the comfort of your own home.
We will use real time audio and video communication to evaluate and treat your eye condition.
Here’s how to Request a Virtual Office Visit:
Examples of Problems that can be Addressed in a Virtual Office Visit:
- Red eyes
- Tearing, discharge, and/or itchiness of the eyes
- Swollen eyelid
- Eye pain
- Decrease in vision
- Concern for eye infection
- Follow-up for a previous in-office visit
- Initiating a new treatment (ie: new eye drops, lazy eye treatment, etc.)
- Questions or clarifications about eye medication
- Any other questions or concerns about your eyes that need to be addressed by a doctor
Important reminder: If you are experiencing any signs of illness, such as fever, shortness of breath, cough, etc. and are scheduled to come into the office, please reschedule your appointment or request a virtual office visit instead. Thank you for entrusting us with your vision and eye care needs. Please stay safe.